Smoke-curing and grilling
- For the whole summer we organizesmoke-curing and grilling each Friday, Saturday and Sunday (for more numerous groups it is possible to make a special booking at phone No. 607 180 544).
- In hot summer weather you can make a trip to the nearby open air pool in the Výkleky quarry or the Tršická Dam.
The Diary of Otto Wolf
- In the vicinity of our premises, the story of Otto Wolf, a Jewish boy, who was hiding with his family from the Nazis took place. The book can be purchased on the premises, and you may also visit the memorial set up to commemorate the story of the family.
Cycle paths and biking trips, IN LINE skating
Please note that our guest can also come to our Equestrian Centre on their bikesand may use thefollowing cycle paths:
No. 5 - from Olomouc through Velká Bystřice, Svésedlice and Tršice; or from Přerov through Popovice, Čekyně, Penčice and Tršice;
No. 6061 - from Grygov or Kojetín through Krčmaň, Přestavlky, Lipňany and Tršice;
No. 6058 - from Lipník through Osek, Veselíčko, Lazníčky and Zákřov.
The guests staying with use may hire mountain bikes directly on the premises.
You may also try IN LINE skating on a new asphalt road in the forest, which starts 200m from the car entry into our horse-riding premises and runs 5km to Daskabát.
Places in the surroundings
- Former windmill from the year 1865 near the village Svrčov - local part Lazníky, 6km from the site
- offers many cultural activities surrounding the city of Olomouc, Lipník and Přerov
- In winter our guests may travel 13km to the winter resort Ski Areál Hlubočky, which offers several ski slopes and a cross-country track. For further info please go to www.skiarealhlubocky.cz.
We look forward to your visit.